Tuesday, March 6, 2012

BOOTMGR IS MISSING - NEED HELP!

BOOTMGR IS MISSING - NEED HELP! Video Clips. Duration : 5.53 Mins.


ERROR: BOOTMGR IS MISSING: CTRL + ALT + DEL to Restart. This computer had a gnarly virus at one point so i had to format the drive and reinstall windows from scratch. That would have been a cakewalk but I keep getting this error now whenever I attempt to do anything at all. I have tried everything. I am in search of REAL help with this one. Please watch the whole video before giving me advice I already try in the video. Specs: Compaq Presario F700 Laptop (Model:F756NR) AMD Turion 64x2 Mobile Processor 2 GB Ram (Came with) Windows Vista Home Premium 32bit *Using a Bootable Vista 32bit recovery disc that i made using this exact computer when i first got it. If there is any way to install windows to this hard drive from another computer or something let me know if that might help. I have never tried installing windows on a drive and then swapping into another computer to boot from.

Keywords: HP, Compaq, Presario, F700, Error, Help, Bootmgr, missing, windows, install, won't boot, microsoft, troubleshoot, assistance, Microsoft Windows, Computer, Need

No comments:

Post a Comment